Monday 21 May 2012

Sitting...and sitting...and sitting.....

So.
Here I am.
On the sick again.
Counting days...hours...minutes until I can go back to work...
Still.
At least the sun's making an effort now!
It was positively tepid this afternoon!

My knee's been 'repaired' by taking a graft from my hamstring and threading it through lovely holes that've been drilled through my bones! Wicked! The bruising looks like modern art and my right leg is now distinctly sausage looking. Still. Chin up eh? Not too high though, I might sprain it!

Seriously though, it's pretty damned clever what they can do innit!

On a positive literary note, it's giving me loads of time to write stuff.

I had 2 'flash fiction' (VERY very short stories) published on National Flash Fiction day here:
http://thewrite-in.blogspot.com

and another story is going to be published on the '1000 words' site on June 2nd. (Check out my button!!)

Watch this space for further injury news exciting instalments!

No comments:

Post a Comment