Tuesday 24 April 2012

Writing on the Wall

Hey!
I've entered a Flash Fiction competition....actually I've entered a couple...but first things first.

For those of you who don't know, Flash Fiction is basically very very short stories...usually 500 words (ish), and National Flash Fiction Day is in May this year.

The Writing on the Wall competition focuses on the end of the world, this being imminent according to the Myan calendar.

You can read my entry at this link...

www.writingonthewall.org.uk/flash-fiction-submission.html

I think I'm on the third page (make your own Page 3 jokes at will).

You can 'Like' my story...(or dislike others ha ha!)

I'm also going to be published here: www.1000words.org.uk some time in May.

And you all knew me before I got famous! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment